Vacancy: Digital Marketing Officer
Are you a passionate, creative arts professional with strong marketing, communication and social media skills?
Are you looking for a role where you can make a real difference?
If so, we could have the perfect opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Officer to join our team at Tanio (formerly Valley and Vale Community Arts).
Working in a small team based in Bettws, you will be pivotal in our mission; to offer a range of community arts-based activities to help a diverse range of people develop new skills, confidence and self-esteem through creative self-expression.
At Tanio, we strive for all community members to have access to inspiring, aspirational and high-quality arts experiences in safe environments.
Could you join us and help us achieve our mission?
In return we offer the chance to work with a dedicated and passionate team, a competitive salary, flexible hours, and an attractive benefits package including a stakeholder pension scheme.
Salary: £23k (pro rata)
Hours: 0.8 (28hrs equivalent to 4 days per week) or full time (35hrs)
For more information on Tanio and the role please take a look at our job pack
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter or short video to [email protected] by Monday at 9.30am on 17th October 2022 explaining why you believe you are suitable for this role.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Please submit an up to date CV and a letter or video outlining why you are suitable for the role.
- In your covering letter or video when telling us about your main strengths in applying for this post, please address each point in the Person Specification from the job pack in turn.
- Any statements that you feel are relevant to the post should be backed up with evidence and examples. Do not use general phrases such as “I have the necessary skills …” or “I am confident I can do the job well”. We need to know how you meet the requirements based on the evidence you provide. If, for example, you tell us that you are a good project manager, tell us why and where you have used these skills before.
- You should include details of any current or previous jobs, outlining tasks, responsibilities, and achievements that would be relevant to this post.
- Experience gained outside paid employment may also be just as important. For example, you may have done voluntary work in the community, or have skills acquired through other interests.
- Concentrate on relevant information and experience, transferable skills from your home life, voluntary work, past and present employment.
- Sometimes it may feel like you are stating the obvious but remember that we can only assess the application on the information you give us.
- If at all possible, please ensure you provide a daytime telephone contact number on your CV or covering letter.
For more information click here: